Our Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing Process:
- Thoroughly mask off the work area.
- Remove all hardware from bathtub.
- Remove existing finish from bathtub.
- Aggressively clean the bathtub surface.
- Make all necessary repairs to the bathtub surface.
- Mechanically sand bathtub surface.
- Apply a bonding agent to the bathtub surface.
- Spray on multiple coats of primer.
- Spray on multiple top coats of finish in the color you select.
- Clean up the work area and remove masking paper.
- Reinstall bathtub hardware.
- This same day process takes 4-6 hours to complete.
- Your bathtub will be dry & ready for use in 4 hours.
- This project will be covered by our 5-year warranty.
Call us for a quote over the phone at (323) 484-2127
Email us a picture and measurements for a written quote email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions About Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing:
How long does Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing last?
The average lifespan for a Clawfoot Bathtub refinishing project is 10 years. If you follow the care & maintenance instructions provided to you it may last longer than 10 years. I spoke with a customer recently who received 20 years of service from a bathtub refinishing project.
Can you refinish the inside and outside different colors?
Yes we can refinish the inside and outside of your tub different colors for you. Most Clawfoot Bathtubs were originally different colors on the outside and inside.
What else do they call Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing?
Clawfoot Bathtub Reglazing, Clawfoot Bathtub Resurfacing, Clawfoot Bathtub Restoration, Clawfoot Bathtub Stripping, Clawfoot Bathtub Sandblasting, Clawfoot Bathtub Painting, Etc.
What colors are available?
Our bathtub refinishing supplier can color match any of the 5,000+ colors in a Sherwin Williams paint deck. All we need is the Sherwin Williams color number. Please visit the Sherwin Williams website to view all of the available colors.
What can I clean a refinished bathtub with?
You don’t want to use anything abrasive like comet or anything corrosive like bleach. The good news is a refinished bathtub is easier to clean.You can use everyday cleaning products like Mr. Clean, Scrubbing Bubbles, Dawn, Ivory, Etc.
Can you restore the feet to my Clawfoot Bathtub?
Yes we can restore the existing feet for you, or you can order new feet online in a variety of finishes.
Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes we are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our California Contractors License # is 983649. If you need proof of insurance for your project please shoot us an email or give us a call to get an up to date insurance certificate.
Thanks for reading Clawfoot Bathtub Refinishing by NuFinishPro!